Retailers and Distributor Information

Guide to Eagle-Gryphon Games Website for Retailers and Distributors

The Eagle-Gryphon Games website offers lots of information on our catalog of games. Each game entry includes a description and images for the game as well as links to reviews, how to videos, variants, sell sheets and other useful consumer content for our games.

 

Please look up each specific game to find and download Sell Sheets.

 

Through our Eagle-Gryphon Games retailer network, we offer excellent discounts and incentives on all our of games. If you are a Friendly Local Game Store that carries our games and wants to be listed on our store locator, or if you'd like to start carrying our products, please send an email to sales@eagle-gryphon.com

 

Whenever Eagle-Gryphon Games develops a Kickstarter project, we also accept pre-orders from retailers. These pre-orders must be placed directly through your sales representative. In addition to receiving a retailer-specific price for these upcoming games, any free stretch goals offered to Kickstarter backers will also be granted to you and any paid bonus items will be made available at a great discount. What makes this even more exciting is the fact that, to participate in these projects, the retailer only needs to put 20% down, no longer tying up much-needed funds for long periods of time while the game is produced. The remaining 80% will be collected right before shipping the games (or thirty days after shipping for our customers on credit terms).

Now, when you preorder through your sales representative, you will receive all of the PIP benefits for that game (at least the equivalent to the benefits offered through Kickstarter) and other possible retailer incentives--depending on the title. You will also have the satisfaction of knowing that you are helping ensure the production of the game! 

 

Occasionally, Eagle-Gryphon Games produces a limited quantity print run of select titles. These titles are availabe under a MAP agreement that provides you access to this limited quantity print run according to the terms of the agreement and will not be available through distributors.

 

Titles currently under the MAP agreement are:

 

  • Through the Ages: A New Story of Civilization
  • The Gallerist
  • Empires: Galactic Rebellion
  • Vinhos: Deluxe Edition
  • The Daedalus Sentence

Eagle-Gryphon Games Retailer & Distributor Policies

PDF Download

Eagle-Gryphon Games Retailer Ordering Policies
EGG Order Policies 6.04.16.docx
Microsoft Word document [109.2 KB]
Eagle-Gryphon Games Pre-Order Incentive Program
041316_PIP_Program.docx
Microsoft Word document [116.7 KB]
Eagle-Gryphon Games Retailer Appreciation Program
Eagle-Gryphon Games Retailer Appreciatio[...]
Microsoft Word document [440.8 KB]

Recommend this page on:

Print Print | Sitemap
2015 © FRED Distribution