In the northwest corner of Nunavut, Canada, a formerly inaccessible bay off of the Arctic Ocean has become reachable through a secret inlet. Untouched by the hands of time and fed by both the ocean and warm fresh water springs, Ridback Bay is teeming with sea life.
A remote, timeless bayside village is now being inundated by entrepreneurs awaiting the influx of the world's greatest fisherman to harvest this plentiful bounty. The docks and warehouses are being revitalized, and now it is time to begin the real adventure.
Fleet is an exciting, strategic card game with in-depth decisions and thrilling game play that new and experienced gamers can enjoy! In Fleet, you'll acquire licenses, launch boats, and fish the great briny blue. The player who best manages his resources and acquires the most VP via fish, licenses, and boats will build the strongest fleet and lead his crew to victory!
# of Players: 2 - 4
Mfg Suggested Ages: 10+
Playing Time: 30 - 45 mins
“Great kid friendly game. Very addictive. Interesting game mechanics, proving that the game has been well thought out, and thoroughly play tested.” ~Robin Lees on BGG.com
“I greatly enjoy Fleet and find it to be a challenging game that plays light and has a great deal of replay value.” ~FatherGeek.com
“Simple to learn. Good theme and great art!” ~Chris Kirkman, DiceHateMe.com
• 2012 Dice Hate Me GAME OF THE YEAR!
• 2012 Drive Thru Videos Eek a Award Winner One of the Best Games of 2012
• 2012 Paste Magazine Top 10 Game of 2012 - #5
• 2012 Tom Vasel of "The Dice Tower" Best Card Game of 2012
• 2012 Geoff Gambill of "The Long View" Best Card Game of 2012
• 2012 Crits Happen Game of the Year Runner Up
• GAMES Magazine top 100 and Card Game of the Year Runner Up